Many experts around the world say that swelling or bloating is usually caused by overeating. These are the most common causes:
- Air swallowing (a nervous habit)
- Accumulation of fluid in the abdomen (this may be a sign of a serious health problem)
- Gasses in the intestine by eating foods rich in fiber (like fruits and vegetables)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Lactose intolerance
- ovarian cysts
- partial intestinal obstruction
- premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Weight gain
You should also know that people who suffer from this type of inflammation usually take proton pump inhibitors, enzymes, etc. But, to be honest with you, I think that’s a bad thing! They just become dependent on remedies and spend money, which can cause two things – empty pocket and bloated stomach. In this article, we’re going to show you the best way to get rid of this problem. This homemade recipe is very straightforward and easy to make. You just have to follow the simple instructions. Here’s what you need to do:
You will need the following ingredients:
- 1 cup of water.
- Two Tbs. of apple cider vinegar.
Here’s what you need to do – first, you should add the two Tbs. of apple cider vinegar in the cup water. And then, you should mix it with a spoon – until it’s mixed well. How to use it – it’s very simple. You just have to consume this remedy, once a day! We can easily say that Apple cider vinegar is one of the healthiest ingredients in the world! It will improve the digestion process, and it will help you lose weight much faster!
Simple tips and tricks:
- Yes, you should eat slowly and chew properly!
- Add these ingredients into your healthy diet: peppermint tea, ginger, pineapple, parsley and yogurt probiotics.
- You should avoid eating too much salt, fried foods, refined products, fizzy drinks, sweets and excess alcohol; All these products require more digestive work.
- Exercise every day! Yes, this is crucial! Physical activity is imperative for our health in general.
- Avoid stress and stressful situations.
- Drink plenty of water – every day!
We hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You and take care!