Bloated tummy is one of the most primary complaints that we heard from people who are having a hard time.
It can be uncomfortable and might affect a person’s self confidence and how they feel about their bodies.
There is a good news on the reasons why we feel bloated and it is finally determined, and with this, it is now easy to search for cures and treatments that could lessen your bloated tummy.
The frequent bloating is curable as long as you know these eight underlying causes:
1. Poor food combining
– Most people do not know which is the best food to be combined that’s why they ended up feeling bloated!
2. Insulin Resistance
– This is a condition in which the body’s cells become resistant to the effects of insulin.
3. Intestinal bacterial overgrowth or parasites
– One of the worst reasons is that your small intestines may be containing parasites that make you feel bloated.
4. Intestinal yeast overgrowth
– Antibiotics are the main reasons that cause an intestinal yeast overgrowth!
5. Gluten sensitivity
– The main reasons for gluten sensitivity to wheat are the changes that happened through the years!
6. Food Intolerance
– Food intolerance causes inflammation in your digestive system that can irritate your intestines!
7. Deficiency of digestive enzymes
– Here are the reasons that cause enzyme deficiency
1) chronic stress;
2) overgrowth of bacteria, yeast;
3) low stomach acid;
5) Food intolerance.
8. Irregular meal times
– Skipping meals is also one of the reasons as to why you feel bloated. Eating a large portion of food after your first skipping meals causes your stomach to bloat!
There are many causes of bloating that a doctor is looking for, and this is usually a very treatable condition. It is not normal to need to loosen your pants every night after dinner, or to be too bloated at the end of the day to go out and socialize.
Hoping that this brief article had given you a starting point to improve your digestive system and avoid having a bloated tummy for good.